- Beat the egg yolks,sugar,vanilla essence on a double boiler till soft and smooth. Remove and keep.
- Add mascarpone cheese to the above mixture,whisk it well.
- Whip cream seperately till light and fluffy. Add it to the cheese mix and whisk well
- It should be of folding consistency
- In another bowl,pour coffee and liquour.
- Dip the ladyfinger biscuits in the coffee mix and arrange in a deep dish. Line the entire base with biscuits.
- Pour half the cheese mix on top of the biscuits. Make another layer of biscuits and pour the remaining mix on top.
- Drizzle with cocoa powder and icing sugar and chill for few hours before serving
Sunday, 15 April 2012
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
250 gms mascarpone cheese
250 mls of heavy cream
1 cup of strong coffee ( make it before and keep)
1/2 cup liquor ( any wine or liquor of your choice)
20 ladyfinger biscuits
2 tsp cocoa powder
2 tsp icing sugaa