Mangoes are ruling the market right now. I had to make atleast one dessert before the season ends and what could be more better than a chilled Mango pudding cake. If you have tried my previous recipe on Mango cheesecake then you will definitely love this one.
- Grease pudding moulds with butter and keep aside.
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with butter.
- Press the mixture in the moulds to form a smooth layer at the bottom. Keep in the fridge to chill
- Use a blender and add mangoes, cream,sugar,cheese and cardamom powder. Blend to form a puree.
- Remove the moulds from the fridge. Make thick slices of the cake and place in the center. Add few chopped nuts over it.
- Pour the mango puree on top of the biscuit and cake layer. Repeat the process with the other moulds till all the puree is used.
- Refrigerate for atleast 4-5 hours till set and firm.
- To serve, remove from the fridge. Run a sharp knife around the pudding before inverting it on a plate. Be careful at this stage to avoid breaking the dessert. ( I prefer using silicone moulds for these types of dessert as its easy to invert the dessert). The biscuit layer will be on top after its removed
- Dust with chocolate powder and serve chilled.