- Grease a sponge foam cake tin.
- In a bowl mix biscuit crumbs, walnut pieces, unsalted butter and ginger powder. Mix well. Press the mixture evenly on the base of the tin.
- Chill for few hours till firm.
- In a blender, liquidise mangoes, thick curd, cream cheese and castor sugar. Whip cream till soft and add it to the mixture. Mix it gently and pour it on top of the set crust.
- Refrigerate it till firm and set.
- Unmould it gently and garnish with walnuts and mango slices and serve.
Saturday, 14 April 2012
"Mango Cheese Pie"
" Mango Cheese Pie "
The aromatic and tasty mangoes will mesmerize you and make the summer brunches more special.
1 cup Digestive Biscuit Crumbs
1/3 cup Walnut Pieces(Crushed)
1/2 cup Unsalted butter
pinch of ginger powder (optional)
2 ripe mangoes
4 tsp thick curd
250 gms cream cheese or fresh cottage cheese
3/4 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup cream