Keeping the originality of the choco crust & flavorsome creamy filling, the tart has its own unique flavors to offer you.
1 recipe pastry dough - refer to the pastry recipe in Spinach & Cheese Quiche post
- Roll the pastry dough on a floured surface and with the help of a rolling pin layer it on the pie or tart mould.
- Press the sides and cut out the remaining dough. Refrigerate it for 30 mins
- Heat the oven at 180*C for 10 mins. Prick the pastry dough with a fork.
- Cover it with a baking sheer/ butter paper and fill it with beans to add weight & blind bake it for 15 mins.
- Remove the paper and beans and bake the pastry for another 20 mins till its brown and firm all over.
- Kee aside to cool .
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese till smooth , add sugar, lemon juice, sweet lime juice and rinds. Mix well.
- Pour it in the pastry case and let it chill for 30 mins.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or on a double boiler and let it cool
- Whip butter and sugar seperately till it becomes soft and of a smooth consistency
- Add cooled chocolate in the butter and mix well. Add black coffee and vanilla essence and mix it properly.
- Pour over the cooled pastry and keep it back in the refrigerator for 30 mins till chocolate is firm and set.
- Before serving dust a little icing sugar on top.
- Slice & serve.