I am back with a little more of choco indulgence. Earlier in my blog I have already shared two chocolate muffin recipe ( with and without eggs), but as my love for chocolate is neverending,so here I am with another beautiful recipe.
I created these muffins as an experiment with dark and white chocolates. I had these two bars lying in my fridge craving to get converted in some wonderful dessert. I used them both with some staple muffin ingredients and Voila ! what came out was the most indulgent and magical muffins that I had ever eaten.
This recipe creates completely dense, rich and chocolate indulgent muffins. Pair them up with a cup of coffee and you will not want to talk to see anything else.
You can store them in air tight container for upto a week after refrigeration.
Enjoy this recipe and a little kick of that chocolate ;)
"Dense Chocolate Muffins - Pure Indulgence "
- Soften the dark chocolate by keeping it at room temperature for few hours. Once soft, break and whip it in a bowl to form a creamy texture ( If not then warm it in microwave for 10 secs and then whip)
- Sieve flour, baking powder and salt in a big bowl.
- In another bowl whisk butter, sugar and eggs till light and fluffy. Add this to the flour mixture. Mix well
- Add milk, vanilla essence and mix it properly to form a smooth pouring batter.
- Now add the dark chocolate liquid and whisk for few minutes.
- Chop the white chocolate in small fine pieces and add it to the batter. Give it a slight stir to avoid breaking the white chocolate.
- Line the muffin cups or tray with baking or parchment paper. Fill the cups with the muffin batter till 3/4th quantity.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 180*C for 30-35 mins till all the muffins are well risen and baked. The top part will be a little broken once they are fully done.
- Let them cool on a wire rack. Unmould and serve.