- Sift flour, cocoa powder,baking powder and soda bi carb together in a bowl
- Beat butter and sugar till soft and fluffy. Add vanilla essence and mix again
- Add buttermilk to the above butter mix
- Add flour mix slowly and keep mixing till soft and smooth.
- Add chocolate chips or milk chocolate pieces and mix well.
- Grease muffin or cupcake cups with little butter and flour. Pour the mix in these cups till 3/4th full
- Put chocolate chips or milk chocolate pieces on top
- Bake in preheated oven at 180*C for 25 to 30 minutes till done. Insert a toothpick or knife and check
- Let them cool. Remove from the cups and serve plain or frosted
Saturday, 27 October 2012
Choco Muffins -- Eggless
I love making muffins and cupcakes. The round tiny fluffy muffins are a delight to eat be it plain or frosted. My favourite are chocolate and blueberry muffins and I can polish as many as I can manage with a cup of coffee.
This time I prepared an eggless chocolate muffin recipe. I used bits of white chocolate in the centrer just to add an additional taste. You can add dark chocolate chips as the molten texture will lift the wonderful chocolatty taste of these beauties.
Enjoy the recipe i'll wait for your feedback and comments.
" Choco Muffins -- Eggless "
3/4th cup flour
1/4th cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp soda bi carb
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 cup buttermilk (mix 3/4 cup milk and 1/4 cup curd)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 bar white chocolate or 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Note : You can use white or dark chocolate as per your choice. These muffins will be little soft and moist due to buttermilk.